Its crazy to think it almost 2016! Where has this year gone? Anyways, I hope everyone had a lovely christmas, I sure did!
I love this colouring book! I got it for Christmas and Im in love with it already, it drives my eyes crazy but its soooo relaxing!
Another Christmas present… This year I actually asked for some Tarot cards, Ive always been a little interested in tarot readings and ouija boards… Its so cool, I havent got a clue if I was doing it right but I gave readings to my family and the cards they were drawn to, actually linked to their lives and whats going on at the moment!
I purchased this AMAZING mascara at tbe beginning of December and have been using it every single day! Its soooo good! Very affordable too!
I am in LOVE with my new Timberland boots! I mean, just look at them. Literally the most comfiest shoes/boots that I own! Huge thanks to my partner for these!
- Arrow – Me and my partner have literally just started this series, so far so good!
- Charmed – OH MY GOSH! I finished the whole 8 seasons, it was so good and Im so happy with the ending!
- How I Met Your Mother – Again only just started this series but Im loving it so far.
- Holes – Michael Malarkey
- History – One Direction
- Sisters – Brilliant film, very funny! ****
- Star Wars: Force Awakens – Just as good as the classics! ****
Thats it guys, the last month in 2015, the last monthly favourites for 2015!
Basically Innocent xo