I thought I would try something a little different today, I dont consider myself a make up artist AT ALL but I thought this would be a nice idea… Im not very good at make up looks and go with the flow when applying it, I dont use expensive brands or bother with brushes!
Saturday night was Halloween night and I went out with some friends and got pretty drunk, I ended up breaking my toe or at least I think its broken… Even though it was Halloween, I didnt dress up!
- Maybelline New York, Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in shade 05 – Porcelain.
- Maybelline New York, Fit Me Concealer in shade 15.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in shade 003 – Peach Glow.
- Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in shade 001 – Dark Brown.
- W7 In The Buff Lightly Toasted Eye Colour Palette, shades Teddy Bear (the pale pink/cream colour) and Delilah (dark green colour).
- Rimmel London Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in shade 261 – Noir.
- Maybelline New York, the Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara in Glam Black.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish By Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 19.
- Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Velvet Matte in shade 307 – Meteoric Matte.
I purchased this jumpsuit in Roman a few months back for £24.99 on sale from £34.99 and its honestly so comfy! Its a perfect fit but the only downside is I cant wear a bra with it, the back is a little low and Im not too keen on the straps showing… My shoes are basic black chunky heels with a strap across the front of the foot, purchased from Sainsburys for £5.40 on sale from £18.00! I love my bargains…
Basically Innocent xo