For this post, I thought I’d do something a little different… My Yelly Recipe! Yelly is a mixture of jelly and yogurt and it tastes absolutely amazing! Its very sweet and it’s nice and thick!
Serves: roughly 12
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 6-8 hours
- Hartleys no added sugar jelly crystals (any flavour)
- Yeo valley tub of yogurt (any flavour)
- 285ml Boiling water
- 285ml Cold water
- Fruit of your choosing
- Rubber cupcake/muffin cases
- Cupcake/muffin trays
- Pour the jelly crystals into a bowl, add 285ml of boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Add 285ml of cold water and leave to cool. DO NOT PUT IN FRIDGE YET!
- Once cool, add your chosen yogurt and whisk until mixture is well mixed.
- Set the cupcake/muffin cases into the tray. ENSURE THEY ARE RUBBER!
- Spoon the mixture into each case and place in fridge to set, it’ll take roughly 6-8 hours. Its best to do it before you go to sleep, so that the next day it is all ready to eat!
- Once set, top with your chosen fruit and eat away!
My favourite flavour is raspberry jelly, raspberry yogurt topped with a couple of raspberries!
Basically Innocent xo