Another month has past, this year is going way to quick… Before we know it, it’ll be christmas… August was a pretty decent month, Ive been to Ireland for a week, went on holiday to the seaside with my family for 2 weeks, attended an Indian wedding, celebrated my boyfriends 21st birthday and got myself an apprenticeship!
Lets start with…
- Pretty Little Liars, the summer finale was so intense! I didnt expect ‘A’ to be Cece…
- Under The Dome, the beginning of this season was a little confusing but now the story is unfolding, its getting so much more interesting!
- Falling Skies, the last ever season… Ive followed this series since the beginning and its had so many twists and turns, I cant believe its almost over!
- Prisoners, starring Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal. Such a brilliant film! ****
- Child 44, starring Tom Hardy. At first I was unsure on this film, it took a while to get into the story but once it did, it was brilliant! ****
- Southpaw, starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Rachel McAdams. This was such an emotional film, Defiantly recommend! *****
- Hilary Duff – Confetti
- Walk The Moon – Shut Up And Dance
Thats all for this month guys! September is going to be a pretty busy month, I cant wait…
Basically Innocent xo